Todays game

Status
Not open for further replies.

BNJ1878

Player Valuation: £40m
Not really a match report as played in a virtual sandstorm. I was stood at one end of the pitch facing the wind so not ideal viewing for the first half.

One thing of note despite being a friendly, nobody was slacking off. Game was played at full pace albeit against a team that are probably mid-champ level.

Robles virtually untested, the pen save by hewlet was again into the wind so when it reached him it was probably only trundling along.

Sven looks old, asked Lennon if he fancies China.

*Thats all*

Not really a match report as played in a virtual sandstorm. I was stood at one end of the pitch facing the wind so not ideal viewing for the first half.

One thing of note despite being a friendly, nobody was slacking off. Game was played at full pace albeit against a team that are probably mid-champ level.

Robles virtually untested, the pen save by hewlet was again into the wind so when it reached him it was probably only trundling along.

Sven looks old, asked Lennon if he fancies China.

*Thats all*

....I understand Petrov was amongst the crowd.

....my son worked out there for a couple of years and played footy. A number of his mates were watching and sent back favourable reports.
Much more professional than last year.
Did he play for Dubai Irish? (Despite the name, hardly an Irishman in there!) Quite a few of them down there today.

Status
Not open for further replies.