Time to blame these players and back Koeman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharpys top lip

Player Valuation: £60m
Even thought right now I am struggling to see what Koeman is trying to do in terms of style and play. I think it's time we back the manager and get shut of these players as they are clearly not good enough.

There's no point getting rid of Ron an starting over again. we need to give him a few windows to try and bring his own player in, to play the system he wants.

These useless players we have gave up last season under Martinez and havnt been able to get going again, we need major surgery to turn things around. It's disgraceful the way their half arsed is so obvious for all to see, they should be blamed for the lack of interest they are showing on the pitch...

Of course we should be backing Koeman.

And no one has seriously suggested he be removed.

He might show some more fight himself, though.

He openly boasts about only working three days per week.

Happen he should spend more time at the training ground and who knows.....maybe the players would react to him showing a bit more commitment.

Needs to be given time and money to build his team as some the players in the squad with massive talent they can't produce consistently and seem to have no bottle.

Give him a chance to bring on his players and lets see how they get on.

Happen he should spend more time at the training ground and who knows.....maybe the players would react to him showing a bit more commitment.
Three days a week :rant:
Kin greedy ginger :locked::locked::locked::locked:

All managers should be given at least 2 years, unless there is a clear and present danger of relegation.

However Koeman should be getting more from this group. Certain players click with certain managers and go to a level that you wouldn't have thought possible after being garbage for so long. (Victor Moses anyone? :Blink: ) You could make an argument that no one has made a step forward under Koeman.
I hope for his sake he can bring in his own players that he wants, so there can be no excuses. I want him to succeed but he is a million miles away from what is expected at the moment.

I said at the time he made the Lukaku comments that he was making a rod for his own back if we went on a negative run of form, well the chickens have come home to roost in a big way and things are going to get ugly unless we pick up some points soon.

All managers should be given at least 2 years, unless there is a clear and present danger of relegation.

However Koeman should be getting more from this group. Certain players click with certain managers and go to a level that you wouldn't have thought possible after being garbage for so long. (Victor Moses anyone? :Blink: ) You could make an argument that no one has made a step forward under Koeman.
I hope for his sake he can bring in his own players that he wants, so there can be no excuses. I want him to succeed but he is a million miles away from what is expected at the moment.

I said at the time he made the Lukaku comments that he was making a rod for his own back if we went on a negative run of form, well the chickens have come home to roost in a big way and things are going to get ugly unless we pick up some points soon.

The thing is, he made those Lukaku comments we already were on a negative run of form.

He needs to help himself though. These players were unbeaten in the first 5 games and had the best start to the season for years. Where's that intensity gone to? Why hasn't he been able to recapture it with them?

There's a core there in that first team that are shiftless and too set in their ways. They are a real problem, yes. But before we start getting shut of players this manager has to do an awful lot of things much better himself. He needs to start giving the impression he actually gives a flying one about being here; he needs to get help onto that coaching team because theres something missing from his S'ton days; he needs to be drawing on the full squad - and that includes the likes of Davies and Dowell; he needs to stop the chatter about getting 4 new players in during January (which he did at the fan night he attended) and actually have a go at coaching and adapting what he has rather than give the impression he feels like he can spend his way out if this; and he needs to stop trying to con people that he's sorted anything at all out since he's been here - his claim that we're a fitter team and more defensively sound team to last season are a complete 'kin joke and he needs to stop saying tripe like that because he looks like a complete nobhead when he does.

He's been a major let down so far. And I dont think the way this owner of ours talks about him helps either: "our superstar manager". No wonder he's underperforming, that divvy Moshiri must leave him with the impression he's unsackable.

I agree RK has been a letdown. The weaknesses have been clear to us all for a long time and he has not changed
anything. Surely the selection of a couple of youngsters would have been the obvious tactic.

His team selection is basically the same as RM's; the continued selection of Jags reminds me of the Howard agony; the isolation of Lukaku upfront is the same as always; the poor play of so many players Miralles, Lennon, Barkley, Del Boy, mc Carthy reflects a poor team ethos; the bad body language of the players; nutty managerial comments.

I hope Ronald can do it and we will see what happens when he gets his transfers in but so far so bad.

Did he actually say he only works 3 days. I didn't see it but I've seen a few people mention it now. How can he expect players to graft if he doesn't himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.