Tim Cahill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get him doing his badges ASAP, Would hope he joins Everton in some sort of role whether its coaching or ambassador.
Would have ran through bricks walls for us this lad.

....Ferguson, Unsworth, Ebbrell, Tait, Jeffers et al. Not sure the strategy of employing ex-players as coaches is a bit OTT at Everton.
He was a better player than all of them, with considerable international experience, albeit with Australia. Now of course, history is littered with ex players who were failures when going into the coaching/management side of football. I just think he's a good thinker of the game, erudite, has the will to win (something sadly lacking at the club) and would be an asset in some capacity.

He was a better player than all of them, with considerable international experience, albeit with Australia. Now of course, history is littered with ex players who were failures when going into the coaching/management side of football. I just think he's a good thinker of the game, erudite, has the will to win (something sadly lacking at the club) and would be an asset in some capacity.

....I have no idea about his quality as a coach but there’s already too much nepotism in employing past players as coaches. Hopefully, Brands takes us away from that strategy.

Nothing against Cahill, but he’s a superstar in the Southern Hemisphere and I doubt he’d give that up to coach our U16s.

Get him doing his badges ASAP, Would hope he joins Everton in some sort of role whether its coaching or ambassador.
Would have ran through bricks walls for us this lad.
He has been doing them. Think it was the last offseason he was in Wales training an under 18 group as part of his training.

Very limited technically but more than made up for it with his work rate. Must have practiced headers like mad.

Was never happier to see a player leave Everton than Tim Cahill.....with affection. He knew time was calling on his legs and made the right call. In that way he is only remembered with extreme fondness and beautiful memories of scoring against the RS.......

I can honestly see phil Neville as manager and tim cahill as assistant / number one coach ...

as much as I didnt admire Phil nevilles playing ability, you couldn't knock his desire and professionalism

I think he will prove to be a great manager , and Cahill is his best bud, and equally as passionate about Everton and about winning.
Change Phil Neville to Arteta and that would be the team to go in to management

Status
Not open for further replies.