Tim Cahill in a Coaching Role....

Bring Cahill back to Everton in a coaching role?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jonesl2

Player Valuation: £750k
Wouldn't be crazy enough to suggest him as next manager but just watching him on Goals on Sunday, and he comes across as he played... Honest and consonantly talking about players owing it to the fans to give 100% on the pitch.

I think it would be great if we could bring him in as a coach next season, have him learning off the manager (as long as its not Fat Sam) and completing his coaching badges and then who knows he could be a contender in 5 years time to look at being our manager or at least moving into a assistant role. Look at Arteta now, being linked with management jobs.

Personally I think he got what being a Evertonian is about more than most.

No. Get the best coaches possible to coach the team. If they happen to be ex-players that's a bonus. Mikel Arteta for example would be fine.

If they have a special connection with the club and could be useful then make them an embassador like Pienaar is. I wouldn't mind Cahill coming back in that capacity.

Leaving coaching the team to coaches.

I was just going to click yes because it is Tim Cahill but what are his credentials for coaching a Premier League team. Maybe it is time to get in the very best people we can no matter were they have come from. I like the fact that we bring in past players and have a continuity but the time has come for us only to employ people who make a positive contribution

Wouldn't be crazy enough to suggest him as next manager but just watching him on Goals on Sunday, and he comes across as he played... Honest and consonantly talking about players owing it to the fans to give 100% on the pitch.

I think it would be great if we could bring him in as a coach next season, have him learning off the manager (as long as its not Fat Sam) and completing his coaching badges and then who knows he could be a contender in 5 years time to look at being our manager or at least moving into a assistant role. Look at Arteta now, being linked with management jobs.

I get what being an Evertonian is about and I'm willing to do my badges and learn from the manager. I'd be willing to consider taking the Everton job full time in 5 years.

I'm young, hungry for success and British to boot. I think the fans deserve 100% from the players...

Want to take me on as a coach?

Give over

I was just going to click yes because it is Tim Cahill but what are his credentials for coaching a Premier League team. Maybe it is time to get in the very best people we can no matter were they have come from. I like the fact that we bring in past players and have a continuity but the time has come for us only to employ people who make a positive contribution
I agree with the sentiment of your post but watching goals on Sunday, I'm finding Tim giving me a totally different insight to the games I'm watching, would move on some of our dross coaches to make room for him, such a sensible, honest pro,speaks elequently and with authority, a future manager without a doubt, I think he will certainly be closely linked with us in the future.
I wish him luck for the future regardless always left everything on the pitch when he played for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.