Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

marekb

Player Valuation: £2.5m
With the event of my tickets to watch us play luton tomorrow night not turning up (ordered last wednesday I might add), recent conversations with the box office said that I will be able to pick up my tickets from a steward outside the away end of kenilworth road tomorrow night. Anybody else had to do this in the past or are they taking the proverbial and fobbing me off (after all it wouldnt be the first time the club has made a mess of ticketing). To say I'm feeling a little jittery over traveling a couple of hours on the basis of a conversation is an understatement. So can anyone reassure me?

Eticketing is nver good. What annoys me is you have to pay £7 for postage and packaging - and then have to collect the tickets yourself!! so its £7 wasted! (this happpened against metalist for me)

For the open training session a few years back, we never got the tickets. When I rang up they said they'd leave them at the ticket office for us and sure enough they were there. Not quite the same as going to an away I know, but it was still a bloody long journey!

Eticketing is nver good. What annoys me is you have to pay £7 for postage and packaging - and then have to collect the tickets yourself!! so its £7 wasted! (this happpened against metalist for me)

I wish it was eticketing, Ive had success with that in the past, its easy, book straight away and you get the front rows, leave it a while, couple of hours to a day or so and you get seats a little further back, this time I ordered over the phone, kept waiting for 20 minutes listening to the z cars (which I used to like, now im not so sure!), and I'm sure the answering machine system has a mind of its own, couple of times I have rang, used the same options and ended up at different places!

Status
Not open for further replies.