Tickets for the Derby

Status
Not open for further replies.

D. Amokachi

Player Valuation: £150k
In need of some advice...

How easy will it be to get tickets for the derby at Goodison? I have a EFC customer number but I usually only make it to 2 or 3 games a season cos I live in London and I'm broke. Will tickets go on general sale to the likes of me?

Thanks for your help.

Just be quick the first day you can qualify as im sure this year there might be a bit more demand than last year

How easy will it be to get tickets for the derby at Goodison? I have a EFC customer number but I usually only make it to 2 or 3 games a season cos I live in London and I'm broke. Will tickets go on general sale to the likes of me?

Thanks for your help.

you should join a supporters club mate best way forward you will always get tickets

Thanks for your help.
Hi mate,

Here's a tip for you. Phone or go on line and get a membership of Foreverton at £20. Currently this entitles you to get a ticket for the home game v. the (un)loveables.

Don't delay, or you'll miss out. And don't tell any red****es!

Hi mate,

Here's a tip for you. Phone or go on line and get a membership of Foreverton at £20. Currently this entitles you to get a ticket for the home game v. the (un)loveables.

Don't delay, or you'll miss out. And don't tell any red****es!

I ain't telling any red****es nuffink.

Would a foreverton membership enable me to buy a few tickets for me julie and me mates?

I ain't telling any red****es nuffink.

Would a foreverton membership enable me to buy a few tickets for me julie and me mates?

No mate I think its only 1 ticket per membership,They'll prob end up on general sale anyway but you'll have to keep an eye out for when they do and they'll be all the worst seats.

Thanks for your help.

You should be able to get a ticket when it goes to general sale. They go on general sale on the the 23rd of October. I've got to keep an eye out for red a mate

Status
Not open for further replies.