Tickets for the derby

Status
Not open for further replies.

polish

Player Valuation: £35m
Is there any chance to obtain something like 4 tickets for the derby at Goodison in March? There are none at StubHub and their price stays currently at 125 pounds. Its a fortune in Poland and I couldnt afford it so I'd appreciate any help to get me and my family to the game.

Is there any chance to obtain something like 4 tickets for the derby at Goodison in March? There are none at StubHub and their price stays currently at 125 pounds. Its a fortune in Poland and I couldnt afford it so I'd appreciate any help to get me and my family to the game.

I hope you make it, but don't you fancy a game that we might win?

Might be able to get 4 seats in different areas but together would be pushing it. Mind you if we keep playing as badly as we have been then there might be loads of seats available come March.

The only way you're going to stand any chance of getting four tickets mate, is by calling the club and explaing the situation to them. For all our problems as a club, we tend to be pretty good at helping out fans who're making a trip like that. Gotta be worth a try anyway.

Other people might correct me but if you register to become a member you will get first priority on derby tickets. That is your only hope apart from Stubhub.

The home game before is Manchester United and the one after is Leicester, those 2 games would be a much better option and you might have a chance of tickets, but the Derby no chance

I think he will get 4 but no chance of them being together. There were loads on stub hub week before last season as people cash in

Status
Not open for further replies.