Tiago Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TX Tiburon

Player Valuation: £5m
I can barely bring myself to start this thread am so tired of the speculation but.... I couldn't help myself.

http://www.calciomercato.com/index.php?c=46&a=91743
Tiago, new interest from England for for the midfielder
12.08.2008, 18:13

The Juventus midfielder, Tiago, after refusing Fenerbahce, could have new fans in England. After the 'advances' of Tottenham in last January’s market, other English clubs have set their sights on the 27 year old Portuguese player who fails to make a mark in Turin. Everton and Newcastle have recently shown some interest. If the news that comes from the French media is confirmed we would need to see the intentions of the Portuguese who has never expressed a desire to return to England after the experience of Chelsea. Tiago would prefer to move to Spain where Atletico Madrid had shown some interest in the past. If Juve were able to place the Portuguese they could reinvest the money made on another midfielder.

I can barely bring myself to start this thread am so tired of the speculation but.... I couldn't help myself.

http://www.calciomercato.com/index.php?c=46&a=91743
Tiago, new interest from England for for the midfielder
12.08.2008, 18:13

The Juventus midfielder, Tiago, after refusing Fenerbahce, could have new fans in England. After the 'advances' of Tottenham in last January’s market, other English clubs have set their sights on the 27 year old Portuguese player who fails to make a mark in Turin. Everton and Newcastle have recently shown some interest. If the news that comes from the French media is confirmed we would need to see the intentions of the Portuguese who has never expressed a desire to return to England after the experience of Chelsea. Tiago would prefer to move to Spain where Atletico Madrid had shown some interest in the past. If Juve were able to place the Portuguese they could reinvest the money made on another midfielder.
At the moment there are only a few I would not take:mad:

typical barcode signing

same old story I think, Newcastle will be able to offer better wages than us, so he will go there.

But it could mean that the smith move is a possibility again??!

http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/sport...iago-deal-Newcastle-loan-stalls.html?ITO=1490

Where supposedly hijacking the deal. Couldn't say I know much about him, I've seen him play for Chelsea but that was ages ago.

Sotnas?

Ive always been a fan he played some great stuff at Chelsea and even more so at Lyon, would be a great addition on loan, definitely one of Moyes's "players who have lost their way" gems if it comes of.

I would hope this would be in addition to Mouthino rather then instead.

Ive always been a fan he played some great stuff at Chelsea and even more so at Lyon, would be a great addition on loan, definitely one of Moyes's "players who have lost their way" gems if it comes of.

I would hope this would be in addition to Mouthino rather then instead.

He's quite tall which would be a plus, I remember his goal against Utd years ago, that was quality.

I'd just like to say, "Joleon, er, Steven Pienaar out for the first six weeks of the season, that's a disappointment isn't it? Yeah, it's a massive loss, erm, Steven's been one of our most influential players last season and especially this pre-season so it's gonna be a big disappointment not to have him".

RE: Tiago, can't see him being anything more than decent, but I'd take that at the moment. Plus more Portuguese = more chance of Moutinho!

Status
Not open for further replies.