Thoughts on Toffee TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ancelotti

Player Valuation: £500k
Been looking for a fan channel like every team seems to have now..

what do you think of these lads? I’ve only watched a few uploads but I’d like to gauge some opinions from other lids here

download.jpeg

They are all awful but this ranks as the worst, well that Birmingham lad is pretty bad as well. Baz is slightly better than Ped but they are both embarrassments. Also don't thimk one fan site should be given club backing over others but that's another story

I think fans who pretend to be anything else are really, really weird. You can have all the pretend graphics and footie terms you want but you’re still some knobhead filming himself yelling at a telly.

Will be interesting when fans are allowed back in and they have to choose between making money from watchalongs and actually going to the game.

My dad was in hospital and he loved watching Toffee Tv on his iPad to keep up with Everton news.
I was at a game and was sat near to Ped.
I asked him for a photo to send me dad as it would cheer him up.

“Sure it’s for your dad” was his response, like I really wanted a pic of him for myself as he’s such a Superstar like.

I don’t dislike the fella, but my opinion changed of him that day.

Been looking for a fan channel like every team seems to have now..

what do you think of these lads? I’ve only watched a few uploads but I’d like to gauge some opinions from other lids here

El Pivote I like too when he's on, Falcon blues with Paul, Dave and Barney are good laugh too.

I like Andy / El Pivote as he talks about potential signings using data. Seems quite down to earth.

Not much interest otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.