This weeks full game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emotional watching that at the end, that feeling of relief we survived, seeing the reactions from fans on the pitch mostly kids smiling and cheering but wiping tears from their eyes, it kills you watching Everton sometimes but love them at the same time, unfortunately football is on its arse now with VAR and fouls for soft tackling

I'd like to see Straquilursi v City as well. Where he nearly had to be carried off the pitch cause he'd given so much. Used to have on an old sky box, but well gone now.

Anyone watching the Wimbledon game, Limpar just handballed it and Southall nearly kept the pen out, felt sick watching it even though I know the outcome haha

Watched the game yesterday. How we won it, god only knows. We were utter pants. Saved by a farcical penalty and the Wimbledon keeper somehow not keeping out Stuart's scuffed shot.

I see the game with Leeds, a 4-4 draw in October 99 has been added, looking forward to watching it the weekend with a couple of beers, one of my earlier trips to Goodison that game, Leeds were top heading into that game.

Watched the game yesterday. How we won it, god only knows. We were utter pants. Saved by a farcical penalty and the Wimbledon keeper somehow not keeping out Stuart's scuffed shot.
Correct there mate, it pains me to say it even now but Southall was terrible in that game, how Wimbledon missed some of their chances from centres was unbelievable with Neville out of position on each occasion.

Super Kev and Don Hutch were on fire that game!
Didn't Hutchison say after the game he thought Weir's late goal was a winner, goals going in all over the shop, a very good Leeds side.

Looking forward to watching it, at the time it was a Sunday game, but not televised, so there was only really footage of the goals, looking forward to watching it in full.

Status
Not open for further replies.