This is your chance boys...

Status
Not open for further replies.

*shrug*

I trust the Premier League over Wikipedia.

Regardless, he's still small and scrawny to be a midfielder in the Prem, even if he's 1.72m instead of 1.62m tall.

I don't understand why being short makes it impossible to be a sucesful midfielder when there have been countless short men who made excellent midfielders

If you were having a go at his footballing ability or temprement, that would be one thing. Deciding that just because he's a certain size he can't make it is preposterous

I expect better from you Brenzilla

Your arguments are usually much better than this. My only guess is that your heart isn't in it today or you're just trolling

I don't understand why being short makes it impossible to be a sucesful midfielder when there have been countless short men who made excellent midfielders

If you were having a go at his footballing ability or temprement, that would be one thing. Deciding that just because he's a certain size he can't make it is preposterous

I expect better from you Brenzilla

Your arguments are usually much better than this. My only guess is that your heart isn't in it today or you're just trolling

Provide me with a list of midfielders currently playing in any of Europes top divisions (England, Spain, France, Germany, Italy) that are 1.62 metres tall mate. I'm not sure why you're finding it so hard to see that being so small makes it highly unlikely he'll cut it.

Size and strength are two very important factors if you want to be a top flight midfielder in the Premier League, the fact that so few short players feature are testament to that fact.

Provide me with a list of midfielders currently playing in any of Europes top divisions (England, Spain, France, Germany, Italy) that are 1.62 metres tall mate. I'm not sure why you're finding it so hard to see that being so small makes it highly unlikely he'll cut it.

Size and strength are two very important factors if you want to be a top flight midfielder in the Premier League, the fact that so few short players feature are testament to that fact.

Can we have a look at him in the first time properly before we dismiss him for being too small?

Sizist you are

Its not a case of saying he definitely won't make it as a midfielder in the Prem due to his size.

Its that history shows thats its highly unlikely a midfielder of his size will make it.

But he has to have the talent, more than someone taller and stronger cause he can't rely on those aspects of the game to cover for any shortcomings in ability. If he's built like a brick ****house he might stand a chance even if he's short.

There's load of players similar size to him, Maloney, Osman, Sterling & Jo Allen come straight to mind without even thinking about it

Anybody below six foot should be deported, tbh.

Did a gnome steal your under pants once?

Did such an awful event turn you into this little person hating mad man?

Did it? Is that the reason eh? Is that the reason you hate small people so much?

Let it go Brennan, it was years ago. You've bought a better pair of pants since.

Time to call off this vendetta!

Status
Not open for further replies.