This is what we need and expect of our players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dario Terracotta

Player Valuation: £70m
What Everton are lacking as a club,and I'm not talking about Alan Ball the player who was truly World Class,but Alan Balls passion to contest every single decision, free kick, offside,throw in, no shrug of the shoulders of acceptance to the officials like our current shower,a Winner with a Winning mentality.Over to you Carlo.

Attachments

• 1597420144610.png
    1597420144610.png
    190.6 KB · Views: 101
The same Osman who was the most gutless player on the pitch in the '09 Final. The way people chronically overrate him, especially since he's retired, is a total joke. He was an okay footballer, not our Gerrard FFS.

Unfortunately he was ‘Our Gerrard’ that’s why we won nothing

The same Osman who was the most gutless player on the pitch in the '09 Final. The way people chronically overrate him, especially since he's retired, is a total joke. He was an okay footballer, not our Gerrard FFS.
The point I remind all the Osman lovers, is this:

Throughout his career the only acknowledged bid to buy him came from Carlisle UTD.

Davies with the occasional (sometimes spectacular) hit

I used to get the rage every tine he faced an opposition player, try that stupid little shimmy (you know the one) and look bemused as the opponent invariably waltzes off with the ball

i remember being gobsmacked that Chelsea had bough Dennis Wise, but he immediately brought that kind of mentality into that side. He was a snide little get, but what a difference he made to that Chelsea side!

i remember being gobsmacked that Chelsea had bough Dennis Wise, but he immediately brought that kind of mentality into that side. He was a snide little get, but what a difference he made to that Chelsea side!
Tim Cahill was the same for us, good player but not especially talented but a niggly rat that other side and fans hated, could get things going on the pitch. What I'd give for a Tim Cahill player now.

The point I remind all the Osman lovers, is this:

Throughout his career the only acknowledged bid to buy him came from Carlisle UTD.

Davies with the occasional (sometimes spectacular) hit

I used to get the rage every tine he faced an opposition player, try that stupid little shimmy (you know the one) and look bemused as the opponent invariably waltzes off with the ball
Did he not say Portsmouth came close?

In the Bayern game last night Thomas Muller was absolutely losing his mind at every mistake and foul given against them despite being 4-1 up after 30 minutes.

We have maybe 2 players who seemed mildly perturbed about being fingered 3-1 by a relegated Bournemouth.

The main concern isn't really the low low ability levels of the players its the fact that everyone knows the personality set is easily the worst in the league and has been for years. It might be hard to buy guaranteed quality but we should at least be able to buy players without the personality traits that turn an entire fanbase against them

In the Bayern game last night Thomas Muller was absolutely losing his mind at every mistake and foul given against them despite being 4-1 up after 30 minutes.

We have maybe 2 players who seemed mildly perturbed about being fingered 3-1 by a relegated Bournemouth.

The main concern isn't really the low low ability levels of the players its the fact that everyone knows the personality set is easily the worst in the league and has been for years. It might be hard to buy guaranteed quality but we should at least be able to buy players without the personality traits that turn an entire fanbase against them
Have you read @chicoazul 's piece on the home page ? Nails it .

Status
Not open for further replies.