This is NOT my Everton. This is DISGUSTING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The football is rubbish and 0-0 at home isnt a good result, but 7 games unbeaten is something to savour, no?

NSNO as much as you like mate and feel free to disagree with the majority of people by all means, I guess the majority of us just enjoy it when Everton picks up points.

Not to state the obvious but Chelsea are also a much better side. I didn't even bother watching live (7:30 AM kick off) and was thrilled with 0-0 and not another 5-1 or 6-3. Only bad thing today was Maguire keeping the Foxes ahead of us at the last dang minute

What the hell is this ‘football’ FFS?

Completely and utterly embarrassing. Get this utter fraud of a manager as far away from this great club as possible. My season ticket is now in the bin.

Get out. Just GET OUT!!!

Nah mate the shambles we were under both Koeman and Unsworth.Now that was an embarrassment.Getting smashed both home and away by some no mark Italian side, and getting our asses handed to us on a plate down at Southampton, now that was completely and utterly embarrassing!

Could you have not have waited until we lost a game under the current manager, before going of on one?Well done mate, i think you have just done enough to win the, 2017 GOT bed wetter of the year award.lol

Last edited:

Nah mate the shambles we were under both Koeman and Unsworth.Now that was an embarrassment.Getting smashed both home and away by some no mark Italian side, and getting our asses handed to us on a plate down at Southampton, now that was completely and utterly embarrassing!

Could you have not have waited until we lost a game under the current manager, before going of on one?Well done mate, i think you have just done enough to win the, 2017 GOT bed wetter of the year award.lol
Why are so many of you bedwetters biting?

Bobby Clown shoes was not my Everton. Last season in charge won 4 at home out of 18 in league. Let that sink in.
As bad as we have been this season we have won 6 at home yet it took the majority until his final month to see him for what he was !!!!

Bobby Clown shoes was not my Everton. Last season in charge won 4 at home out of 18 in league. Let that sink in.
As bad as we have been this season we have won 6 at home yet it took the majority until his final month to see him for what he was !!!!

We were worse under Koeman...let that sink in. We were actually going down. We were never even close to the drop with Roberto.

Status
Not open for further replies.