This is my lowest point in supporting Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deadly, half of that 18 man squad have played for them over the past few weeks, it was nowhere near the complete under strength squad that went to Villa in the League Cup

Who cares what players were in the squad. Everton didn’t get meat by mane today they got beat by Harvey Elliot and a bunch of other youngsters.
It’s like blaming baines for today’s loss

Deadly, half of that 18 man squad have played for them over the past few weeks, it was nowhere near the complete under strength squad that went to Villa in the League Cup

You're right, only 2 of todays squad played vs Villa.

Doesn't make it any less embarrassing, like. Larouci, Phillips, Williams, Jones, Chirivella, Elliott and Brewster haven't even played for them in the league.

Even the 1st teamers that did play were only squad players, not a single started kicked a ball for them.

Oh come on mate.

Yeah they had 3 or 4 squad players in there. The rest of the team was filled with people we will probably never hear of again.

At the very, very best, it was a defeat to a combination of their youth team and reserve side.

It was pathetic, zero excuses.

Oh come on mate.

Yeah they had 3 or 4 squad players in there. The rest of the team was filled with people we will probably never hear of again.

At the very, very best, it was a defeat to a combination of their youth team and reserve side.

It was pathetic, zero excuses.

It was a bad bad result, no excuse for losing but it’s a massive stretch to say it was all kids

After shredding my sons old Jersey ive calmed down abit,been upstairs since the game just to get away from everyone,time to watch some netflix and screw football for a few days.

I'm thoroughly ashamed to support this club right now tonight. It'll pass, but its embarrassing beyond belief.

Anyone around my age in mid to late 20s has seen nothing other than complete garbage from this club and no one with influence has cared in the slightest.

How do we seriously expect the club to compete and bring through the next generation of support when we are a complete shambles and there is a world class team on our doorstep.

Unless this is sorted very quickly, and in a big way, then the club is going to be completely ruined and become an utter irrelevance. How on earth do we expect kids to stick with us and not jump ship to them. How on earth do we expect to ever bridge the gap.

I'm genuinely at a loss after that today. Completely ashamed and humiliated.
That defeat will go a long way to losing this city to them mate. Imagine being a kid in school tomorrow. Shocking. Then there is the possibility they can win the league at Goodison aswell. Dear me.

Taking this one on the chin, for a couple of reasons. It shows the owners how badly we have been managed/recruited/directed and also shows what needs to be done..it’s not money it’s professionalism. We have been a grave yard for ‘the next big maybe’ and the over the hill journeymen. just Zero hunger to improve or even be the best they can be.

also shows the gaffa what needs to be done, no fannying about giving his new charges time to prove themselves, clean slate etc..
you had a chance, you blew it..here is the door.

so rubbish game, crap result..but I am glad we haven’t dragged Carlo‘s assessment of these blowhards over months

After shredding my sons old Jersey ive calmed down abit,been upstairs since the game just to get away from everyone,time to watch some netflix and screw football for a few days.
Try not to let it get to you it’s not worth it, I use to be the same. The way I deal with it now is I expect us to lose so any positive result is a bonus. It’s going to take a good half season of positive results, to start making me more optimistic about winning before the game starts, I suspect a lot of these current players won’t be at the club when that happens.

That defeat will go a long way to losing this city to them mate. Imagine being a kid in school tomorrow. Shocking. Then there is the possibility they can win the league at Goodison aswell. Dear me.

If we dont wake up soon then we are going to be finished as a club.

I support Everton because my Dad and uncle do but that wont cut it anymore. Kids will make their own decision in this day and age and we'll potentially lose a generation.

I can barely even make a case for why kids should be blues. Its properly miserable 95% of the time and there arent even occasional shock wins. It's just predictable rubbish and the only time we get a surprise is when we actually do something even worse than you could ever have imagined.

This club is an utter joke and today sums it all up.

I support Everton because my Dad and uncle do but that wont cut it anymore. Kids will make their own decision in this day and age and we'll potentially lose a generation.

I can barely even make a case for why kids should be blues. Its properly miserable 95% of the time and there arent even occasional shock wins. It's just predictable rubbish and the only time we get a surprise is when we actually do something even worse than you could ever have imagined.

It's grim isn't it mate. Myself, I'm 27 and it's been nothing but grim the whole time to be honest. I support Everton simply because my arl fella does and would of packed my season ticket in last year but didn't as I enjoy going the game with my dad. The next generation of kids, it's going to be nearly impossible to make them blues whilst the reds are beating everyone in sight whilst we can't even beat their reserves.

Bad times ahead.

It needs to be sorted soon alright

Status
Not open for further replies.