This is my lowest point in supporting Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly are we all overreacting?
We played well in the first half. The second half was terrible because the players we running on empty from 70th mins onwards.

we miss 4 glorious chance and lost to a wonder goal.

We didn't even play well first half,we had chances but never ever controlled the game against a bunch of kids.

We played well in the first half. The second half was terrible because the players we running on empty from 70th mins onwards.

Should have beat them 2 or 3 nil, pathetic second half.

Hand on my heart this defeat has made me seriously question being a evertonion. I'd be so much happier if I was just 100% focused on being a sex pest.

If Mrs doubtfire wasn't on channel 4 I'd of put my head through my glass cabernet through sheer frustration.

Got pissed on by kids
20% possession in second half
No, we’re not overreacting
That was the worst Derby result in modern history

We crated chances against nervous kods we never dominates possession or the game apart from the first 15 minutes

A shambolic performance and reaction second half, professional losing to lads who may never play agaisnr a top flight team again

I envy you for being this positive.

We created chances in the first half but wouldn't say we played well. Second half was a disgrace.

Overall a really embarrassing performance

Still hurts but when you prepare yourself for the inevitable defeat its not as bad.
Honestly they could play cilla black up front and Jimmy Saville in nets and I'd still expect to lose

Hand on my heart this defeat has made me seriously question being a evertonion. I'd be so much happier if I was just 100% focused on being a sex pest.

If Mrs doubtfire wasn't on channel 4 I'd of put my head through my glass cabernet through sheer frustration.

Wow

I envy you for being this positive.

We created chances in the first half but wouldn't say we played well. Second half was a disgrace.

Overall a really embarrassing performance

We got a free shot of breaking a 20 year hoodoo, show the start of this decade under a new manager will be different. Yet we got beaten by kids. There is no bright point in all of this. We are owned.

Are we really saying this is worse than them beating us by four goals under Martinez and Koeman, and 5-2 under Silva?

I know today was crap like, I just think with Ancelotti this Anfield curse will eventually end.

Status
Not open for further replies.