This is my lowest point in supporting Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like terminating all their contracts bar Pickford after that debacle
They are taking the piss out of us fans
I’m fuming more than ever
You need an engine room we have a load of hasbeens in there all old pass their best been saying it for weeks like it or not Tom davies is our one man midfield amongst those old timers,,,,,,, Delph Sig Snides Walcott just get rid plus the free loaders....

Remember him?
975D1008-3E73-4B14-8928-CD022F0B98D9.jpeg

I don't know how but rest assured there will be lower moments than this. We've pretty much surrendered the city to them now. Imagine being a kid in school tomorrow. You'd just give up and turn to the dark side.

Klopp basically invited us to our first win at Anfield in 2 decades and we still bottled it. He was laughing on the touchline whilst watching his 4th string team pass around us at will.

The gulf between us and them has never been bigger. I'm embarrassed to be an Everronian for the 1st time tonight.

Truly pathetic and I hope I never see most of that starting 11 play for us again.

Are we really saying this is worse than them beating us by four goals under Martinez and Koeman, and 5-2 under Silva?

I know today was crap like, I just think with Ancelotti this Anfield curse will eventually end.

I've been there for those three games, and yes, today was the worst.
Not being able to get a result against their team today is just embarrasing.

Are we really saying this is worse than them beating us by four goals under Martinez and Koeman, and 5-2 under Silva?

I know today was crap like, I just think with Ancelotti this Anfield curse will eventually end.

Of course its worse!

We have just been beaten by a bunch of schoolboys with a full strength team. Its always bad to be beat by a better team but getting beat by a team you should be hammering is utterly pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.