This Arteta Rumour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vim Fuego

Player Valuation: £35m
Someone on another site who's a reliable source apparently is reporting that Mikel will be out until March after suffering a major setback with his knee.

Hope its not true, but devastaing if it turns out to be true.

if true it would be a major blow.

if false you wonder where people get their kicks making up stuff like this.

Once he gets on the pitch its going to take him a few months just to get comfortable. Even if he comes back in January I'm not expecting him to contribute much this season. I hope I'm wrong.

Just hoping he's the old Arteta by 2010.

Once he gets on the pitch its going to take him a few months just to get comfortable. Even if he comes back in January I'm not expecting him to contribute much this season. I hope I'm wrong.

Just hoping he's the old Arteta by 2010.

If he's fit by then, i dont expect him to still be here to be honest.

Don't worry everyone.

We'll be awesome when all our injured players come back.

Ooops.

Actually this is probably (hopefully) bollocks.

Cannot see him being out anything like till March at all. He hasnt even started training and he wouldnt even be able to go near a ball if there was any posibility of more damage to his knee.

Leg breaks dont even take that long to heal.

Good news and bad news.

The good news: I saw him running at full speed just a few minutes ago - seems fine.

The bad news: I'm in Canada.

Bad news if true but we would cope! Would give us plenty of time to negotiate a new contract with him (hint, hint BOB)!

Call me sceptical but im choosing not beleive someone with a relaible on source on the interweb!

*Get LCAB on!

Status
Not open for further replies.