Things that Everton will never do

Status
Not open for further replies.

No, why would I want to follow either of the clubs?
Umm because by your own admission you seem to be willing to steal success and it's what those clubs do so well. If you're happy to get success by those means, what's the point of showing loyalty to a dysfunctional club like ours?

Just saying.

I'm proud of the fact that we are where we are through sportsmanship (although I'd argue that that lofty ideal has sadly crumbled in the last few years).

Umm because by your own admission you seem to be willing to steal success and it's what those clubs do so well. If you're happy to get success by those means, what's the point of showing loyalty to a dysfunctional club like ours?

Just saying.

I'm proud of the fact that we are where we are through sportsmanship (although I'd argue that that lofty ideal has sadly crumbled in the last few years).
is that you bill?

Just saying.

Do you know Everton’s history?

We were known as ‘The Mersey Millionaires’ because we financially doped to gain success. Unfortunately for us, it never resulted in domination.

Status
Not open for further replies.