2020/21 Thierry Small

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terrarian

Player Valuation: £40m
i know what you're saying but the costs are prohibitive, cheaper just to let them develop them and take them later when they leave for nothing at 19/20
That's not really how the academy should work, it is there to produce players for the first team. Preferably at a better rate than we are doing now. I go back again to say IF it starts producing players Premier League standard the costs are worth it, better than paying £30m for the Iwobis of the world. I don't get what you are not understanding?

mightymoyes

Player Valuation: £70m
That's not really how the academy should work, it is there to produce players for the first team. Preferably at a better rate than we are doing now. I go back again to say IF it starts producing players Premier League standard the costs are worth it, better than paying £30m for the Iwobis of the world. I don't get what you are not understanding?

IF it was that easy they'd all be doing it, most academies do not produce lots of premier league players.
i don't get what you are not understanding

Bedfordblue

Player Valuation: £8m
He's 17 today? So could we could lose him due to no professional contract
Lose him, potentially yes, but for a fee.
What that fee might be is anyone guess between £600k and maybe £6m depending on success (upper limit is purely guess work on my part btw)

boris

Player Valuation: £20m
Lose him, potentially yes, but for a fee.
What that fee might be is anyone guess between £600k and maybe £6m depending on success (upper limit is purely guess work on my part btw)
It’ll be a lot nearer to 600k than 6 million.

It won’t even be 7 figures in my opinion.

oglop44

Player Valuation: £750k
It’ll be a lot nearer to 600k than 6 million.

It won’t even be 7 figures in my opinion.
Surely not even Everton could mess this up so bad that we only got less than a million for him!

1 senior appearance, multiple under 23 appearances, England youth caps, BBC wonderkids program. He's got a pedigree that should earn us at the very least £1m, surely!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Holy Trinity
Order Now
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Everton Shirts
Order Now
Everton Mishmash Jigsaw
Order Now
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
Goodison Park
ORDER NOW
Under The Lights
ORDER NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks