Thierry Small

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashwuk76

Player Valuation: £30m
16 year old left back plays regularly in our U23's, best left back in England of his age.. with Digne injured time to try him? Might convince him to stay.

Yeh other teams do sign young players for their own academies. Bayern aren’t sniffing for him to be a starter in a CL final are they.
No and I didn't say they were did i? But they think highly enough of him and think he will be a star. And recently german teams seem to be doing well taking young English talent so maybe let's try and not let them?

Should have given the U18 player who plays in the same position as Richarlison a chance when he was suspended.

No and I didn't say they were did i? But they think highly enough of him and think he will be a star. And recently german teams seem to be doing well taking young English talent so maybe let's try and not let them?

He is 16 and play for the U18's you mentalist.

Should have given the U18 player who plays in the same position as Richarlison a chance when he was suspended.

In fairness quite a few did want Gordon to play when Richarlison was our. I see your point though, this guy is a kid, he’s not going to be seeing prem football for a few years yet, the step up is huge.

Status
Not open for further replies.