there was a lot of blather..

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuitsBlue

Player Valuation: £50m
..the other day, on you guessed it 'ToffeeWeb', with regards an announcement in a program about next seasons ticket prices.

the scullys and mulders out there were suggesting it was a ruse so as to soften up the goodison faithful in relation to the kirkby move

the level headed out there said prices go up because we need to compete in the transfer market

the stains on humanity (one in particular) moaned on and on and on about 'crap' football, and how the 'moyes apologists' will explain this one away, while making some sly digs at the board because (he in particular) didnt see enough progress.

Anyway, i caught on ITV TXT just

Everton introduce offer

Everton have announced season-ticket prices for 2007-08 that will see a 10% reduction if fans buy early.

But even if fans fail to renew theeir tickets in the april 1-april 28 window, Goodison Park fans will see prices frozen at the 2006-07 levels.

Chief executive Keith Wyness said "We believe a seat inside Goodison P_ark next season will be one of the best in terms of value in the Premiership."

(my thought, what a date to kick that off, april first. what genius came up with that)

(just had another thought, if the club get to see season ticket uptake in april, they can budget for the transfers in may)

Thats right Suits, that stupid git Wyness some how managing to boost the coffers for next year at the earliest possible date, I will have to complain to the club that the tosser is doing a bloody good job;) ;) :) I'm very surprised by the level of cut in what is already one of the cheapest season tickets in the league:cool: ;)

well the reduction must be because of the extra money coming in from the big tv deal for next season
and agreed it will give them an early chance to see what money is available for transfers

fingers crossed we can get fernandes and i see mikel staying no problem

Status
Not open for further replies.