2019/20 Theo Walcott

Status
Not open for further replies.
What an impact he made today, an absolute warrior

He's a scared little boy and the way he run around when coming on he looked terrified to be there. Everything scares him.

He only survived at Arsenal for a decade because Wenger was senile by then. His career should be littered with loans and moves to the likes of Palace, Burnley, Hull etc.

I am telling you now that I do not remember him playing today. Are we sure he played? I honestly do not recall seeing him on the pitch.

Saw this and thought it referenced Walcott yesterday until I saw the date of the post - 1st March! I actually forgot he was on the pitch, he (along with others) contributed the sum total of nothing yesterday!

He doesn't get involved in the play enough to be a winger in a four-man midfield.

This system isn't going to work until there are natural wide midfielders instead of converted forwards.
Still can't believe he actually scored 19 goals in all competitions in his last full season for Arsenal.

Still can't believe he actually scored 19 goals in all competitions in his last full season for Arsenal.
For years and years, the story with him was that he wanted to play as a centre forward, but Wenger never trusted him there once they switched to a 4-3-3.

I think he could have been a decent striker in the Michael Owen mould, but he spent too long either out wide or coming off the bench during his key development years.

From now on, I'd steer clear of anyone who hasn't been playing week-in, week-out in a set position. They're a waste of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.