2019/20 Theo Walcott

Status
Not open for further replies.
You weren't watching very closely then, there were quite a few times in the second half where he got on the end of long balls and pulled it down first time. He probably did the same in the first half, but that was down the other end of the pitch so it wasn't so obvious from over a hundred yards away !

Also, although we scored after he was substituted, one of the knock on effects of those changes was that we lost whatever defensive cohesion we had down the right hand side, so it's not just what forwards do going forward that matters ...

Basically, he was OK, but nothing special in Saturday - a 6/10 performance, but players are either world class or hopeless on the interweb !

He is basically a 5/6 out of 10 player nailed on to miss any chance that comes his way.

Hes morphing into a poor mans Aaron Lennon.

my personal opinion , use him this season and sell him for 15-20 mil to the burnleys of this world before he becomes a liability next season . The moment he uses one yard of pace ( which is unavoidable with age not on his side ) , he will be the next Lennon

Looks like that one decent performance against West Ham was his contribution for the season then. Back to his same old useless standard against Brighton. I wish we could sell him, but, as is standard for Everton these days, who will take an over-the-hill, overpaid has-been off our hands?

He is basically a 5/6 out of 10 player nailed on to miss any chance that comes his way.

Hes morphing into a poor mans Aaron Lennon.
Lennon was a grafter at least and supported Coleman,most games Walcott is an empty shirt.

He has improved recently but, if he could actually find a pass or finish we would be about 10 points better off. So frustrating. He's turning into whats his face, the lad we sold to Burnley from Spurs.

Lennon

He's literally just found a pass to win us a game.

I don't disagree that his end product could be better but this is an oddly timed post.
THat was Cenk mate.

Prior to that, he was getting in good positions but his crossing so bad as is his finishing. Shame cos he actually gets in some decent positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.