2019/20 Theo Walcott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your opinion, my opinion is he’s better than the wingers and midfield we already have. He offers directness and pace which I like to see. He may not always have the end product but the fact he can beat a man and runs at players is something we lack massively.
Being better than the other players who make up the worst midfield in the league doesn’t say a lot.

He’s on huge wages and his contribution to the club is very little.

He should be moved on.

Like he says, he probably is still the fastest member of the squad. He’s better than all of our other right sided options but now is the time to sell and replace whilst he still has enough quality to attract a buyer and only has one year left on his contract!

Your opinion, my opinion is he’s better than the wingers and midfield we already have. He offers directness and pace which I like to see. He may not always have the end product but the fact he can beat a man and runs at players is something we lack massively.
Still the fastest at the club.

His value is basically nothing because nobody will pay anything worth considering and he won't get an offer of similar wages, so we should just keep our fingers crossed he's less injured next season then say goodbye at the end of it. Still miles, miles better than Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.