2018/19 Theo Walcott

Status
Not open for further replies.
This, he played miles better last night.
He showed a few touches, but he is still way, way under what is expected of him imo. He just looks uninterested much in the same way he was at Arsenal. Tbh that is fair enough, many people get fed up with their careers and want to do something else, just typical Everton that we sign a player who is falling out of love with the game.

All I’m going to say about him yesterday was yes he had a bad game, but there were a couple of times where he was right on a defenders shoulder when Coleman recieved the ball and all he needed was Coleman to knock it through first time and he would be in, but Coleman kept taking an extra touch ruining the attack.

All I’m going to say about him yesterday was yes he had a bad game, but there were a couple of times where he was right on a defenders shoulder when Coleman recieved the ball and all he needed was Coleman to knock it through first time and he would be in, but Coleman kept taking an extra touch ruining the attack.

Agree mate im not Walcott's biggest fan however he would benefit from someone better behind him.

Ideally we replace both him and Coleman in the summer.

Did better yesterday. Dont know what game you guys were watching.
AT LEAST he created some opportunities, but he AGAIN gave the ball away too much. With Richy and DCL doing the same for most of the game, it maybe didn't look as obvious as it normally does.

We can live with Richarlison giving it away often as long as he's scoring. Walcott doesn't score, so there's really no justification for him being out there other than Silva being reluctant to play Bernard on the right as he plays too much like a winger and he wants his forwards scoring goals and playing inside.

I thought he started off pretty well. Faded a bit as the game went on , but was one of his better games for some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.