2018/19 Theo Walcott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Probably the usual, haven’t seen him so he must want out but twitter gone into usual panic

“Walcott wants to leave. Fallen out with Silva over wanting an extended break and wants out. That’s the rumour going round”

This has been posted by quite a few people...........so he’s probably just injured then :coffee:

Loads of rumours on FB that he has fallen out with Silva (over extended leave) and wants out.
Can’t see it myself

Unpopular opinion here...

29 years old £120k a week.

If we could get our £20mil+ back for him i'd sell him and go and get another Richarlison type on the right.

I bet you don’t give your seat to old people on the bus.

I think Sigurdsson and Walcott could fetch decent fees which could be invested into players to grow like Richarlison.

Totally different levels of player.

In an ideal world id like 3 Richarlison age and quality players behind the forward.

I think Sigurdsson and Walcott could fetch decent fees which could be invested into players to grow like Richarlison.

Totally different levels of player.

In an ideal world id like 3 Richarlison age and quality players behind the forward.
Same but selling what decent players we have to do it ensures we end up with no depth. Believe it or not Zat your idea of building a football team might not be far off of Brands. But it'll take time.

Status
Not open for further replies.