THE WOMENS DERBY TODAY 2PM

PhilM

Player Valuation: £2.75 and a Fredo
The Everton Women v Liverpool womens game at Goodison 2pm ko has been called off for any people that were going to go, Fan safety the main concern
I suspected it might have been called off and it's a sensible decision to do it early, so less people will attempt to travel in these dangerous conditions.

At the Palace game around four or five years ago, I remember dodging slate tiles walking down City only to find it was cancelled about an hour before hand.

Ring master

Player Valuation: £70m
I suspected it might have been called off and it's a sensible decision to do it early, so less people will attempt to travel in these dangerous conditions.

At the Palace game around four or five years ago, I remember dodging slate tiles walking down City only to find it was cancelled about an hour before hand.
I was out before 9am and wind was not to bad,sounds of it were worst and it was not raining,but since then its turned big time and so bad right now

Ring master

Player Valuation: £70m
Today’s Barclays FA Women’s Super League fixture against Liverpool FC Women has been postponed.

The adverse weather conditions including high winds on Merseyside, caused by Storm Ciara, have made travelling to the match and the area around Goodison Park dangerous.

The decision to postpone the fixture was made by Club officials in conjunction with Merseyside Police, FA WSL’s Match Manager, match officials, safety experts on the grounds of the safety of both sets of supporters.

Details of the re-arranged fixture and associated ticketing information will be released in the coming days. Any tickets for today’s match will be be valid for the re-scheduled fixture.

Togger Blue

Player Valuation: £950k
On days like this with very bad weather my thoughts are always cast back to remember Bernard Murphy. I didn't know Bernard but I was walking along the road towards Leicester City's ground, with roof slates & general rubbish being blown about. Across on the opposite pavement I saw a small group of people with Bernard on the pavement waiting for the emergency services. Although about 15 years ago that thought has never left me - so sad. RIP Bernard, a good Blue who I seem to remember also did a lot for youth footy. *good decision today being made early.

Megatron

Player Valuation: £30m
At least there were sensible comments on that tweet, the Sky one about the Women’s rugby and North London Derby being called off though? Yikes

Tipp blue

Player Valuation: £20m
I was out before 9am and wind was not to bad,sounds of it were worst and it was not raining,but since then its turned big time and so bad right now

It's coming from the west so in Ireland we got it over night it was really bad, thunder and lightning and all. Then about 6 this morning there was some of worst rain I ever saw lasted about 2 hours, so you have all that to look forward to over the next few hours. Starting to clear up now some blue sky visible, sounds like you are about 12 hours behind.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks