The wet pants thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would have got us top 4 lad

giphy.gif

My pants are absolutely soaked and I make no apologies for it.

I'm actually disgusted that we only have 2 what I consider senior centre backs on the books after Zouma was sent back and Jags into senior exile to Sheffield.

Even if they do manage to stay fit by some miracle there is absolutely no pace in the pair of them as a partnership.

There was the potential to crack the top 4 this season and now its already back to a fight for the 7th place trophy barring an injury free miracle and us turning into a free scoring machine.

There needs to be honest and transparent answers on how the club failed so miserably this window.

Just want the club I love to succeed mate, don’t think we will with the current squad we have. Bitterly disappointing end to the window after being linked to big names, etc.

Here is a thought

Why don’t you reserve this until we’ve played around 20 games. Then you can have your whine about the window.

And Kean around 18 months.

Ha ha ha, state on all these bed wetters that are predicting that our 25 year long trend of achieving sod all is set to continue, ha ha ha.

There almost as bad as the RS, who definitely won't be winning any trophies and reaching their 3rd champions league final in a row.

Here is a thought

Why don’t you reserve this until we’ve played around 20 games. Then you can have your whine about the window.

And Kean around 18 months.

Yeah man I can certainly appreciate that it’s best to give these things time, i’m just very frustrated with our business late in the window

Status
Not open for further replies.