The Wall - stick or twist?

What should our back four be from now on?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume Carlo goes back to the flat back 4 for the next 3 games, 3 very tough games if I may say. I hope we can grind out a few results or our season is over.

I assume Carlo goes back to the flat back 4 for the next 3 games, 3 very tough games if I may say. I hope we can grind out a few results or our season is over.
I can't see either Leeds or United going well if we don't offer a threat. They're both good attacking sides who will squeeze us if they aren't scared that we could make them pay.

I can't see either Leeds or United going well if we don't offer a threat. They're both good attacking sides who will squeeze us if they aren't scared that we could make them pay.

The alternative is playing Coleman and Digne at fullbacks. I know which back 4 I’d rather pick.

The alternative is playing Coleman and Digne at fullbacks. I know which back 4 I’d rather pick.
We could and imo should play Digne and someone else. Digne gives us more attacking threat and we need that but Coleman really doesn't so why bother making the defending worse on that side.

Why have you got Digne on the right and Coleman on the left in your second and third options?

Me, I'd try Godfrey at right back, Digne in his usual left back spot with keane and Mina between them until we can get more pace in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.