The unpopular opinions thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, here goes.

Besic isn't even that good. He's a useful squad player at best, Tthe amount of circlejerking that happens on this forum when discussing him is almost as bad as when Donovan was and wasn't here.
Great thread idea, plenty of unpopular opinions on here. You have a point about Besic, although I'd put him firmly in the potential bracket, time is on his side.

Difference was Donovan was legit fantastic - Besic really, really isn't. He might be in time, but he's barely good enough for our bench, and in all honesty should be a reserve player or farmed out to a Championship club on loan at this stage in his career.

I think Barry has been really unappreciated this season. He got left out to dry by a terrible team unit, and his lack of pace made him stand out like a sore thumb. When we went more direct after the Newcastle game, he was one of our better players in the run in, but people ignored it and kept slating him for nothing.

Can't be bothered stating my view on Lukaku again, but let's just say I hope he kicks into gear sooner rather than later. Goals disguising a liability in our overall play currently.

There's been so much kneejerking this season, who's to say what's an unpopular opinion?!

Every player goes from being a hero one week to being a useless tnuc the next.

Sitting on the fence on this one, soz

Status
Not open for further replies.