The ultimate aim of being an Everton fan??

Ultimate aim of being an Everton Fan

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moomin

Player Valuation: £90m
After a discussion in the Rooney thread, I thought we could have a poll to find out the ultimate dream/aim of being a fan was as a kid.

I always as 6 year old used to bagsy being Andy Gray when playing football and dreamed of scoring a winner in the FA cup or Derby. But, according to some that's weird???

Let's vote.

After a discussion in the Rooney thread, I thought we could have a poll to find out the ultimate dream/aim of being a fan was as a kid.

I always as 6 year old used to bagsy being Andy Gray when playing football and dreamed of scoring a winner in the FA cup or Derby. But, according to some that's weird???

Let's vote.

Who didn't smash it with their left foot and shout sheeeeeedy

I don't know if you've been drinking too much coke today but this poll is messed up. lol

Your point was Rooney is a bigger fan than all of us because he's played for the team. You don't seem to understand the definition of what a fan is, despite being shown it.

This poll will prove fans would love to play for us, but that doesn't mean anyone who plays for the team is a better fan than anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.