The Sunday Sermon ; David Moyes .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been away for a week (sunny Benidorm).

1st thing i do when i switch the computer on is look for last weeks sermon. shock .....panic.......its not there........page 2??????????

wtf has been going on while ive been away?

Needless to to say, class again.

Copied and sent to distant parts.

Respect and best wishes as always

Been away for a week (sunny Benidorm).

1st thing i do when i switch the computer on is look for last weeks sermon. shock .....panic.......its not there........page 2??????????

wtf has been going on while ive been away?

Needless to to say, class again.

Copied and sent to distant parts.

Respect and best wishes as always

Thank you , my mate .

Anuda one ; ALWAYS with the compliments .

The haters just hate. Leave them to it. Most are looking like complete teds.

There is elements of truth in what Cena says. I don't agree with all. Especially the walking bit. But I agree with alot.

However, we need an orderly change in the board room. We certainly have been hemmed in this season due to a lack of cash.

Moyes would probably of spent his way out of the issues this autumn, by buying in the summer.

I think he wanted to buy a striker and a winger in the summer anyway.

Its all about balance.

Moyes knows how to find it, but keeping it and us there, is made more difficult by the lack of cash, meaning we cannot make quick changes at times.

He'll over come it. We always do though. Because MOYES IS A WINNER.

And he'll be a winner for Everton. Stand on me.

moyes is a winner?????? did i miss something? we had a one off final against chelsea and he blew it..... rodwell on the bench didnt get a look in. i`d also question his signings- maybe we have some of the best scouts going. when is vaughan going to get a proper go and he dropped anichebe the next game after he scored 2- moyles shooting policy/lack of is baffling. hes only just cottoned on that coleman is ace ffs

moyes is a winner?????? did i miss something? we had a one off final against chelsea and he blew it..... rodwell on the bench didnt get a look in. i`d also question his signings- maybe we have some of the best scouts going. when is vaughan going to get a proper go and he dropped anichebe the next game after he scored 2- moyles shooting policy/lack of is baffling. hes only just cottoned on that coleman is ace ffs

Lad , in view of both the points I HAVE JUST HIGHLIGHTED , moreover , OUR personal history , I'm gonna swerve this answer .

It's Christmas .... Have a bevy ....

Status
Not open for further replies.