The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of a sudden anyone over 28 is too old.Isn't Rooney 28 next year? I suppose we should really get rid of Jags, Osman,Howard, etc before August!

I'm 72 in July...am I too old to be a supporter?lol

was just thinking earlier that Rooney is same age and to be honest has more doubts over his physical capability of playing at top level into his 30s. would prefer him to Kone obviously but impact signings of players around this age are a decent part of our history and maybe more sense when you have good youngsters waiting in the wings

I'll probably get slated here, but I actually like Dyer, he's only 25 & is about to go into the last year of his contract.

Not too sure, mate. Think he's very hot and cold, and unfortunately for him, more often cold. The only thing he would add would be pace. Don't think he's shown an awful lot in his two years in the PL. Would be very, very disappointed if we signed him.

Would rather spend £3-4m on Nathan Dyer than £4-5 on Aiden McGeady. Id be very happy with Kone, Dyer, Alcaraz and Deulofeu without having to sell a player.

Not too sure, mate. Think he's very hot and cold, and unfortunately for him, more often cold. The only thing he would add would be pace. Don't think he's shown an awful lot in his two years in the PL. Would be very, very disappointed if we signed him.

As a squad player I wouldn't object, & I'd have him over McGeady.

Apparently we're interested in Twente's goalkeeper Nikolay Mihaylov.

If anyone can read dutch: http://www.headlines.nl/nieuws/14/1897720/

"Nikolay Mihaylov has gotten the message that he should leave at FC Twente, who report Voetbal International. The Bulgarian goalkeeper has a one-year contract in Enschede.
FC Twente with Sonny Stevens, who this summer came from FC Volendam, though a replacement at home for the first keeper. The 25-year-old Mihaylov is in the interest of Fiorentina and Everton."

Would rather spend £3-4m on Nathan Dyer than £4-5 on Aiden McGeady. Id be very happy with Kone, Dyer, Alcaraz and Deulofeu without having to sell a player.

How about if we had to pay the reported £5m?

As a squad player I wouldn't object, & I'd have him over McGeady.

I'm not a massive fan of either, would prefer we swerved them both. I'm not even convinced we're interested, it was The Sun who reported it after all. If it came down to the two - it pains me to say this - i'd probably pick McGeady.

Status
Not open for further replies.