The striker debacle

Who are we getting in as Lukaku's replacement?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about Fellaini - did we sell the wrong player to United would selling Baines have been a better option at the time hypothetically?
He has so many options positions he can play - on the fringe of United's side , but always looks a danger when coming on !

GOT is on the verge of a meltdown.

This is your opportunity to nail your colours to the mast.

A full spread across the options, throw in a last minute loan and it's all of the above...sometimes 2 or 3 at the same time.

Said it before; All Davek's chucks coming home to roost

wtf'nf...nobody in the whole 'kin Club actually believed Lukaku was serious did they??

I was thinking about Fellaini - did we sell the wrong player to United would selling Baines have been a better option at the time hypothetically?
He has so many options positions he can play - on the fringe of United's side , but always looks a danger when coming on !

With Hindsight Joey, yes, given where were are now, I think it would.

But knowing us we would've bought the mostly injured Luke Shaw

A full spread across the options, throw in a last minute loan and it's all of the above...sometimes 2 or 3 at the same time.

Said it before; All Davek's chucks coming home to roost

wtf'nf...nobody in the whole 'kin Club actually believed Lukaku was serious did they??

The current state of play must be pretty galling for the anti Dave brigade :(

This fiasco is hard enough for me to take in and I always saw his perspicacity and sagacity behind his bluster.

Failure to sign a half decent Striker to replace Lukaku changes our summer transfer business from a 7/10 to a 4/10 for me, we knew he would be pretty much be leaving from March, to be waiting for a replacement with less than 2 days of the window left is unacceptable.
sums it up for me - unreal to leave it so late

Are any mods able to change the poll closing time to 11pm on Thursday night?

There is a real need for the bedwetters to be properly identified when the time comes.

If i knew we'd struggle this bad for a replacement i would of just signed Defoe on a free for a couple of years better than all the names that have been mentioned recently apart from Costa

Failure to sign a half decent Striker to replace Lukaku changes our summer transfer business from a 7/10 to a 4/10 for me, we knew he would be pretty much be leaving from March, to be waiting for a replacement with less than 2 days of the window left is unacceptable.

If a decent striker doesn´t come in our other business certainly looks a bit daft. Maybe Koeman and Walsh were banking on Sandro to be better? Tbh I´ve been really disappointed in him so far.

Seen a few posts regarding the betting odds for players coming to Everton, involving costa, dembele and Werner.

This being just a thought, I wonder if the club sign all 3....

costa as a short term loan
Sign dembele loan him to Celtic for the same period costa is here
And sign Werner and keep him!

Or is this wishful
Thinking?

Seen a few posts regarding the betting odds for players coming to Everton, involving costa, dembele and Werner.

This being just a thought, I wonder if the club sign all 3....

costa as a short term loan
Sign dembele loan him to Celtic for the same period costa is here
And sign Werner and keep him!

Or is this wishful
Thinking?

Very very wishful thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.