The Singing area for the Chelsea Cup match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Neville Southall

Player Valuation: £8m
If anyone here is into the singing side of Everton then another singing/standing section has been planned for the Chelsea match in the Street End Block 4 LL-NN 101 to 104. The last one against West Brom had around 60 going and went very well. I know this isn't for everyone, but I thought I'd share the info on here for anyone interested. Thanks.

If anyone here is into the singing side of Everton then another singing/standing section has been planned for the Chelsea match in the Street End Block 4 LL-NN 101 to 104. The last one against West Brom had around 60 going and went very well. I know this isn't for everyone, but I thought I'd share the info on here for anyone interested. Thanks.

Good luck with it mate, it's not my thing, but yous are trying to to something and for that you deserve credit

That sounds great, I won't be there though sadly. I'll be singing in the away end at Craven Cottage the week after to make up for it!

Is it only LL -NN 101 to 104? isn't that only about 12 seats or am i missing something

Should get one going in The Park End aswell. Like a little bit of singing at eachother. Kinda like Braga.

Definitely a good idea. I sit in the bullens right near the away fans and you can hear when the park end sing it gets a response but they don't pay much attention to the gwladys.

I was sitting in my season ticket seat in the Lower Gwladys for the West Brom game and there was a great deal of singing coming from that area, credit to yas! Because the game was fackin awful!

What was the song you were singing to the tune of Twist and shout? Couldnt catch the lyrics but i think it was about Bainesy...could be a keeper!

I was sitting in my season ticket seat in the Lower Gwladys for the West Brom game and there was a great deal of singing coming from that area, credit to yas! Because the game was fackin awful!

What was the song you were singing to the tune of Twist and shout? Couldnt catch the lyrics but i think it was about Bainesy...could be a keeper!

What?! That sounds awesome, never heard that.

i love to sing and get behind the team,but my season ticket is lower bullens near the gwladys..and they seem to only chant and sing at big games..good luck with this :)

You lads do a good job at the cup games - I sit nearby and to keep singing all the game

is a great effort well done to you alllol

Good stuff lad. I was in the Lower Gwladys for the WBA game and you were a noisy set of buggers ! Can't join you for this one cos I'll be in the Park End on my season ticket seat, but I'll bear it in mind for ( hopefully ) the next round if it's at Goodison.

Status
Not open for further replies.