The Singing area for the Chelsea Cup match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good stuff lad. I was in the Lower Gwladys for the WBA game and you were a noisy set of buggers ! Can't join you for this one cos I'll be in the Park End on my season ticket seat, but I'll bear it in mind for ( hopefully ) the next round if it's at Goodison.

I've got a Dutch mate who's just moved to Chorley, look out for him will you?

Thanks for all you support and kind words everyone!

If anyone's bought their ticket already in their season ticket seat anywhere in the ground, as it's a Cup match, you can move your seat for this match by phoning the box office.

There's no additional cost for this unless you want a ticket posted, but I just pick my ticket up befoere the match. You're still in your regular seat for the rest of the season.

The Shake it up Bainesy now song is from the lads on Barry Murray's coaches and the Brick. It's took off really well, it's one of those songs like the old Lineker one that you dont expect to work but it does.

If anyone's bought their ticket already in their season ticket seat anywhere in the ground, as it's a Cup match, you can move your seat for this match by phoning the box office.

There's no additional cost for this unless you want a ticket posted, but I just pick my ticket up befoere the match. You're still in your regular seat for the rest of the season.

The Shake it up Bainesy now song is from the lads on Barry Murray's coaches and the Brick. It's took off really well, it's one of those songs like the old Lineker one that you dont expect to work but it does.

What was that one mate ?

It was to Living Doll.
Got ourselves a fullback scorching, super scoring Lineker
Got ourselves the man to lead the Champion Team it's Lineker
He's got a scoring eye and that is why he puts away the goals
Got ourselves the one and only roaring scoring Lineker

Does anyone remember Alan Biley's song? Come on Biley to the tune of Come on Eileen?

Best of luck with this , there is a singing section behind one of the goals in the new Ireland stadium and I have to say they got the rest of it going the other night at the Armenia game and it made for a cracking atmosphere .

THREE

LITTLE

BIRDS

[video=youtube;MTR8_G0WfOk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTR8_G0WfOk&feature=related[/video]

it's tailor made for us, imagine the enthusiasm the lids would have singing "abaaaard a thing"

Lyrics please lad! I want that song to take off on so many levels....the fact that its to the tune of a beatles song....the fact that we havent got a song for Bainesy despite him being our best player....and the little DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA bit which i want to do!

Lyrics please lad! I want that song to take off on so many levels....the fact that its to the tune of a beatles song....the fact that we havent got a song for Bainesy despite him being our best player....and the little DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA bit which i want to do!

It has took off in these standing areas, been sung a fair bit with loads singing it. It's call and response, so every line repeat:Shake it up Bainesy now, Twist and shout, You know he plays down the left now, You know he whips them in, For Timmy Cahill to slot them in, oh you know we're gonna win, Ooh der der.....or something like that anyway.

Another to add to the collection of Beatles Everton songs.

It has took off in these standing areas, been sung a fair bit with loads singing it. It's call and response, so every line repeat:Shake it up Bainesy now, Twist and shout, You know he plays down the left now, You know he whips them in, For Timmy Cahill to slot them in, oh you know we're gonna win, Ooh der der.....or something like that anyway.

Another to add to the collection of Beatles Everton songs.

I was guessing they were the lyrics from what i could hear! You should give it its own thread lad, get the Gwladys Street rocking for Leighton!

Keep up the good work!!
Hope you're doing Premier League games in the future as well!
It's time to rock the Old Lady more often!
Great to hear some positive sounds from our beloved club!
Thanks!!

COYB!

Tim.

Status
Not open for further replies.