The Season Ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Elstone

Player Valuation: £35m
Well here we are on the eve of a new season and I must say I am looking forward to another successful season both on and off the park.

David has a fantastic squad of international players at his disposal and Europe should be attainable.

Commercially we are very proud to have Chang as our partners together with Kitbag amongst others.

Get yourselves down to Goodison and buy some season tickets. The best value on offer for any premier league club.

Love to hear some feedback especially anything I can pass on to Bill if I can find which rock he is under-only joking he's lining up some world class players as we speak.

Before I go, we're offering free tickets with every season ticket purchased- it's for Bills latest threaded production.

Last edited:

Guys,

I understand your frustrations but rest assured both myself and bill are working 24/7 to support David with player acquisitions.

Remember we are fiercely ambitious.

Right off to bed, up early for a bike ride along the ship canal going to show Bill what great shape I'm in!

Don't forget to get your season tickets- free tickets to Bill Kenwright presents 'Pack of Lies' - can't wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.