West ham (a) - L
Arsenal (h) - L
Fulham (a) - W
Man u (h) - L
Palace (a) - D
Burnley (h) - W
Tottenham (a) - L

9 points.

If we get anywhere near midtable after the Koeman/Alardyce calamity then we're doing about as well as I expected.

New manager gets the first season...especially when not backed in the January window.

Nonsense. 7th and 8th in the last two seasons.

We have regressed under Silva. It get worse.

As much as setting up the team properly, he needs to pull them out of the rut they’re in, mentally.

That’s where I lose faith that he’s capable of doing it. The players at Watford lost confidence and he didn’t turn it around, and he’s struggling massively here.

The best managers are able to stop the rot and get the players fighting to improve. Silva hasn’t demonstrated he’s got that managerial quality.

I think they are interconnected though - if a manager admits his plan isn't working, he can either keep trying it or do something else instead. Our previous managers all kept trying to make their plan work. Better managers change the plan - and as much as it pains me to say this, the best example of this is the advert for dentistry next door.

We haven't regressed. Last season we were a team of bad players playing badly; now we are a team of better players playing badly.

I read the table Everton were 9th. Draw Huddersfield, Newcastle and Watford at home, lost to West Ham, Leicester and Wolves at home. We still have to play the top 6 at home five times. And we would probably lose most of these games. So yea we get worse and I am waiting game 38 to confirm it.

I read the table Everton were 9th. Draw Huddersfield, Newcastle and Watford at home, lost to West Ham, Leicester and Wolves at home. We still have to play the top 6 at home five times. And we would probably lose most of these games. So yea we get worse and I am waiting game 38 to confirm it.

This time last year we were ninth, with one more point than what we have now (though we had played three more games) and had just been smashed 5-1 by Arsenal though.

Noone is saying this season is good, just that its daft to say its worse than last season.

This time last year we were ninth, with one more point than what we have now (though we had played three more games) and had just been smashed 5-1 by Arsenal though.

Noone is saying this season is good, just that its daft to say its worse than last season.

It’s not hard to predict when we still have to play the top 6 five times at home out of the remaining six home matches.

There will be more unrest among the fans as we are getting smash all along till May.

11 points clear as it stands, that's 4 wins for every team below us. If he goes is another manager going to be able to get them going?

Burnley will need a win
Fulham likewise.
We're lucky the best league in the world isn't the best league in the world.
Our top ten finishers our because of utter shabite below us.
Progression?
No way .
Results don't lie.

It’s not hard to predict when we still have to play the top 6 five times at home out of the remaining six home matches.

There will be more unrest among the fans as we are getting smash all along till May.

If he doesn't change things, that is a strong possibility. The point is though that Allardyce and Koeman absolutely would not change how things and we (the RS aside) got smashed all along till May last season; Silva at least has the chance to not do that.

If he doesn't change things, that is a strong possibility. The point is though that Allardyce and Koeman absolutely would not change how things and we (the RS aside) got smashed all along till May last season; Silva at least has the chance to not do that.

If he has the courage to change things he would have done it by now. I believe the same thing will be served up until May. If we can’t do it against dross how can we do it (even draws) against the top 6 I never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.