The Rich Indian Is Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether or not the story's based on fact, it doesn't count for much in my book. Remember Kenwright saying he's had meetings with potential investors ever since becoming chairman. The only thing that counts is real offers on the table. And I don't think we'll be hearing about those first in the Mirror.

Whether or not the story's based on fact, it doesn't count for much in my book. Remember Kenwright saying he's had meetings with potential investors ever since becoming chairman. The only thing that counts is real offers on the table. And I don't think we'll be hearing about those first in the Mirror.

Anyone asked those 2 short planks at the echo if they know anything.

Well good news is its apparently "exclusive" bad news - its the mirror. But still i reckon it could happen...come on Kenwright, do the best thing ever, and sell :)

Well good news is its apparently "exclusive" bad news - its the mirror. But still i reckon it could happen...come on Kenwright, do the best thing ever, and sell :)
The guy Bill said was looking for a buyer for him has still nor received a contract to that purpose

im sure i heard that this rich fella rubbished all talk of buying 'any' football club.

as far as i know he said the only sport he likes is cricket and so is only interested in investing in cricket.

Setanta sports has it as one of their headlines...just repeating what the mirror has said though...so no new news yet...

You won't get real offers on the table if Kenwright continually says no though. Ala Randy Lerner.

You won't get real offers on the table if Kenwright continually says no though. Ala Randy Lerner.

And how would any of us know of REAL offers or not. Unfortunately we are just the fans, and not the people who actually know the facts.

ala Freddie shepherd and all his stories, ala Bates and all his Bullshit.

I appreciate everyone has their opinions, and they are entitled to them, but why always make it out as fact when it is only speculation.

This is not aimed at you as such Mod, just a general curiousity. A bit like this story. It has appeared in the papers, and the same papers we all say are full of [Poor language removed]. Yet, here we are talking about it as though it is fact.

Can we also say that what Kenwright says can also be seen as fiction as well then.

Because, despite being in charge all these years, and having numerous " discussions " with potential investors, we are still sitting in the same place all these years down the line.

Randy Lerner DID approach Kenwright, that is FACT. It came from the man himself. He mentioned it in an interview that he approached Everton, Villa, and i believe it was Newcastle.

Can we also say that what Kenwright says can also be seen as fiction as well then.

Because, despite being in charge all these years, and having numerous " discussions " with potential investors, we are still sitting in the same place all these years down the line.

Randy Lerner DID approach Kenwright, that is FACT. It came from the man himself. He mentioned it in an interview that he approached Everton, Villa, and i believe it was Newcastle.

His preference was always Aston Villa

£80m takeover battle looming for Everton | This is Money

Was he bluntly told NO for The Barcodes and Ourselves, or did he see The Villa as a better opportunity?

Status
Not open for further replies.