The Rich Indian Is Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
He sounds like the right person for the job. He won't be rushed " talks have progressed slowly " , and could be the man we are all looking for.

I don't care about someone pumping money into the club. I just want someone to bring stability to Everton, knowing that if we do need a player, then the money is there to buy one.

The way all is this sounding is good. If Kenwright has told the truth, and this story is true, then it is the end of him.

He cannot reject an offer from someone he knows can bring stability and much needed cash into the club he says he loves.

This story, i think, has been going for quite a while.

Why would Kenwright push on with DK, knowing that a delay would cost more money and would push Everton to the brink of administration without the knowledge that money is there to rescue Everton.

This interests me --

The talks have progressed slowly but Ambani remains interested in moving into English football and Everton are a big club in need of major financial investment.
Ambani is deeply interested but even if his talks do not progress, it seems certain that the club will fall into foreign hands with several brokers negotiating buy-outs.

So even if Ambani doesnt succeed in taking over, there's still other investors interested and we'll be "certain" to have foreign buy outs

What they are saying there is , in due time Everton will be bought by foreign investors. It just seems the way of the PL at the moment.

I still say everything reports wise is a little thin. But the Mirror have on occasion been right about a few things Everton business wise -- Fernandes coming back on a 2nd loan. Wagner Love and Alan Smith (before they both fell through). And its their exclusive so....well see.

Still paper thin though on any actual fact apart from two newspaper stories. Pass the salt cellar!

On the plus side TBH BK is a blue, cannot take that from him but he has taken the club as far as he is able and he admits that. So with out a takeover there is no prospect of any cash to take us forward. If we all want the club to get back in there, a takeover is the only way. Without it we quite simply will be unable to compete.

Still paper thin though on any actual fact apart from two newspaper stories. Pass the salt cellar!

On the plus side TBH BK is a blue, cannot take that from him but he has taken the club as far as he is able and he admits that. So with out a takeover there is no prospect of any cash to take us forward. If we all want the club to get back in there, a takeover is the only way. Without it we quite simply will be unable to compete.

Robert, I agree. The story in the Mirror has no sources and the Telegraph merely reports the Mirror's story. No factual evidence whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.