The Pundits

DualityNSNO

How much for the pair?
The former ladies pros are usually more insightful than the other goons in the studio.
Rio defending his buddies is my favourite part of "obvious BS" in this WC's commentary teams so far.

UnBiAsEd OpInIoNs InNiT

Clear pen, VAR looks at it says it's a clear pen, literally no objections from anyone, Rio - "nah fam looked fine to me" lol

BullensRoad

Player Valuation: £6m
All the pundits are trying to dress younger than they are.

Even Danny Murphy hahaha

1669373527709.png

DualityNSNO

How much for the pair?
Rio defending his buddies is my favourite part of "obvious BS" in this WC's commentary teams so far.

UnBiAsEd OpInIoNs InNiT

Clear pen, VAR looks at it says it's a clear pen, literally no objections from anyone, Rio - "nah fam looked fine to me" lol
As a side note to this, Bulgarian ones are as bad for favouritism - creamed themselves at every Neymar touch, silent when Serbia do anything lol

AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks