The positivity thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
43B4F1A6-AD5B-4E86-8C32-E4CD5C737B13.jpeg

Every game I see progression in the way we are playing under Ancelotti both collectively (and also in most cases individually). Keep this up and results will start to look after themselves.

Time will tell if this is a flash in the pan, but I get the impression that he is working with the players strengths and weaknesses to fundamentally make us play better. As newer players come in, and the remaining players improve, I think we could have a high ceiling to our level of performance over the next couple of seasons.

Add in the new stadium, and what looks to be a decent financial backing, we are on the up.

There are 4 fundamentals to the puzzle of footy success and we have 3 of them

1. Finance - we almost certainly have Usi alongside Mosh now these are real big hitters
2. Top quality management - Brands and Ancelotti renowned galacticos in their field
3. Determination at the top - for all his mistakes I detect a steely determination in the Mosh to prevail.
4. Playing staff - not quite there yet but Rome wasn't built in a day.

Add in the unshakeable devotion of our support honed by an incomparable pedigree stretching back to 1878 and the declaration of intent that is BMD and we will rise from this trough of uncertainty and pain.

We will.

I feel we are possibly in the last chance saloon manager and also club wise at this juncture as we look to raise ourselves from this three decades coma,we as a club and as fans have to back Ancelotti 100% and trust the man to mould his own team,already with a threadbare squad we have seen improvement in results, yes the cup game and Tuesday night were major disappointments but this will happen until the end of this campaign as I don't think we will see anything major in this window, he is still assessing this squad and who he wants and who he will hope to move on,it may not appear so currently but the next three years could well be some of the most exciting in our Clubs history, it "could"be us, let's do all we can to get this big old Ship sailing again,COYB :)

My positivity is I go away in May and don’t come back to July and if I could make it April to August I would .

I want this season over and let’s start again as soon as we can , with a new manager I hope that’ll start some positivity. In my opinion the majority of team for the majority of the game the other night looked better than we’ve seen for some team both collectively and individually , you can’t polish a turd but hopefully we’ll see some improvements by the time next season kicks off . We’re Evertonians and despite the kickings the hope that tomorrow will be different springs eternal .

We totally outplayed our opponents for 90 minutes and never looked in trouble. Just because of a lack of concentration and we drew isn't as half as bad as some of our other recent results. We are on a good run, the players and Carlo will learn from it and we'll be better for it.

Now is not the time to panic. Yes the result was a kick in the balls but news flash, this team are not going to win all our games (not even home games) from now till the end of the season. We are going to have bad performances and bad results it happens to all clubs. Look at City for example.

Dom, Richalison and Kean developing into a frightening front three and are all under 22!!!

Fantastic for the future

Status
Not open for further replies.