The perfect storm

Status
Not open for further replies.

firefighterblue

Player Valuation: £20m
Like others have said I have supported Everton since mid 60s but think this is one of the worst Everton teams I have ever seem. Seen some bad teams in 70s and 90s and thought at various times this could be our year to go down but we always managed to scrape through.

This team

No pace in the team. They don't look athletic at all. All that money spent and they all look slow

No leaders in the team. Jags as captain is a disaster but cant see anyone to replace him

Wasted all our money on players who were in relegation teams last year

Defenders i.e. Baines Jags Williams too old and with Keane too slow . Kenny looks like he could be a player. Keane may improve. Holgate disappeared No one else?

Midfield Gueye doesn't create anything and struggling with his form. Schnederlin no form at all. Siggy struggling but could come good. Davies struggling to make an impact

Attack Mirallas never gets involved Calvert-lewis young but dosnt provide a goal threat

Worrying times But I will always support Everton

Am I missing something about Kenny? He is another one getting away with it because he is a local lad.
He's a kid, thrown in at the deep end in a struggling team.

Blame lies with the senior players and backroom staff.

Crucifying the youth players for being chucked in out of their depth benefits no-one.

Plenty of blame to be passed around the club atm, but all the young lads get a pass from me.

Biggest summer of spending followed by this.

Everton, the champions of unfortunate irony.

Only suffering a 3-0 defeat to the RS, in the upcoming derby, will actually be a massive victory.

That's how utterly tragic things have got.

Going by the thread title, I would list the ingredients as:
Divided boardroon leading to indecision
No manager
A squad of players who blame each other and take no responsibility
Each weeks eleven looking like they all hate each other
Each weeks eleven looking like they hate Everton
A set of worn out fans who each week expect us to get beat

Did I miss anything?

Going by the thread title, I would list the ingredients as:
Divided boardroon leading to indecision
No manager
A squad of players who blame each other and take no responsibility
Each weeks eleven looking like they all hate each other
Each weeks eleven looking like they hate Everton
A set of worn out fans who each week expect us to get beat

Did I miss anything?

That sums it up quiet nicely. Im watching Koeln at the moment, my god they are the german Everton.

Only suffering a 3-0 defeat to the RS, in the upcoming derby, will actually be a massive victory.

That's how utterly tragic things have got.

We get smashed 4/5 nil when we have a decent team and form, think you need to re-evaluate what would be a good score in this situation. If we can keep it to 6 and under we may save ourselves a lifetime of do you remember?... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.