The official super duper 2018/2019 fixture list

Status
Not open for further replies.
We aren’t winning at Wolves away, we can barely beat newly promoted teams at home first day of the season let alone away. I’d take a draw if you offered it now.

Agreed in I doubt we will win we never do against promoted sides. I hope that they go into the game thinking they have 3 points in the bag. They seemed a very arrogant bunch last season and could certainly see them underestimating the PL/having a 2nd season syndrome.

I think our lads will also have a point to prove and could easily have new manager syndrome at the right time and dispatch most of our first couple of opponents.

We need some kin signings through the door so Silva can get his starting hamds 11 drilled.

At the moment we have no idea what either team will look like, it's hard to predict a result when you don't know who will be playing.

We do have only three players at the WC which is an advantage and a couple of those may be home relatively early.

getting quite excited by it all again. Nice start to the season, should be no pall of doom mid-October this season. Note the word "should".

Agreed in I doubt we will win we never do against promoted sides. I hope that they go into the game thinking they have 3 points in the bag. They seemed a very arrogant bunch last season and could certainly see them underestimating the PL/having a 2nd season syndrome.

I think our lads will also have a point to prove and could easily have new manager syndrome at the right time and dispatch most of our first couple of opponents.

We need some kin signings through the door so Silva can get his starting hamds 11 drilled.
And Wolves 2nd home match is against Man City so they will looking at us as their points realistically.

It is disappointing that for the second season running we have two successive away games Christmas week,that is the time most fans want to get out and away from it for an afternoon. New years day is our first after xmas but that has never been a favourite match going day for me.

quite a decent start we have,away to man utd my birthday bar tv changes,good birthday lol

DfowfSVWAAATxCo.jpg
34 Saturday game , 1 Sunday game all at 3pm and only 3 midweek games.
That’s great
I’ll start booking flights now.

Oh wait forgot about Sky.
Those were the days though lads.

Not too happy with Wolves away on the first day but the start and first couple of months in fact are pretty kind so won't complain overall.
Agree ,
Promoted teams always seem to do well on the opening day especially against us.
I tenner Hull coming up and beating the then league champions first day.
Put me out of the last man standing.

Status
Not open for further replies.