The next two matches will define the season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old Trafford is irrelevant - we could win 3-0 but having lost 3-0 at The Sh-pit-hole.. wouldn't matter.. Neither would losing 3-0 matter if we turned the RS over.. If we lose both? Well, we're already hurting after the first one.. might as well feel the pain when your hopes are dashed away.. Let's just get a good result at Castle Greyskull and then I don't care so much about the 2nd game..

Speak for yourself, Dan.

If we get beaten at The Pit then a win at Old Trafford would be a very welcone consolation :dance:

I just want us to be positive and offensive minded for both matches. Having 10 behind the ball and Lukaku wandering around up near centre, is not going to get it done. Pressure them high and don't give them any room. Both teams can be had, and we're due.

We've been here before, haven't we?

Going on every single past experience (save for that golden spell in the 80s), I'll be stocking up in bleach in the next supermarket sweep.

Come on, lids, we know what will happen.

I would happily take 7th now if we were to win the derby. Not even bothered if that sounds small time I just want the new stadium announcing and to give them a deserved piping down at the pit. 7th or 6th gets you the same prize and we ain't going to get CL realistically.

I hope Barry doesn't play, being used against Hull and West Brom is fine, but if he plays against Liverpool he's gonna get overrun and leave our wobbly defence exposed more than we'd like.

I'm kind of resigned to him starting though and us getting bummed.

Status
Not open for further replies.