The next squad downgrade.

Who would you rather have in the team?

• Richarlison

Votes: 45 52.9%
  • Neres

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • What is the point watching any of this slow car crash anymore?

Votes: 38 44.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Sorting Hat

Player Valuation: £750k
So, top French International Lucas Digne has been snidely ejected from the club (like Rodríguez) by Benitez in his mission to downgrade all positions and send us into the bottom three in a useless spiral of incompetence.

Which of our better players will be the next to be ostracised, face a barrage of Kopite lies about them in the Press, and be thrown out?

DCL?
Richarlison?
Pickford?
Doucoure?

My money is on Richarlison.
Benitez is already lining up Neres to replace him, and the narrative has already been switched to what a moody selfish player Richarlison is on a few of the Fan "news" sites. The only question is can Neres be brought in before the end of the window?, I imagine if he can then suddenly Richarlison will be banned from FF for some random fictional spat and sent on his way.

Rafart is the reason we can't have good things.

If you were a useless Spanish Kopite hell bent on destroying Everton out of spite, who would you sign as replacements for the above?

fozzy-ffs.gif

We are absolutely nowhere near an elite club. Some players will have to be sold if we are to be in any way sustainable. Guess what? No one wants to sign gash like Iwobi so some of our best players will have to be sold on, especially ones like Digne who are getting on in years. We can't sign decent players and then let them go for nothing when their contracts expire, this would be a disaster. It is how we replace the lads who do leave that counts, with the (hopefully) big profits we receive from them

I wont be losing sleep over Digne.
Really good footballer, very average at defending and we need better defenders.

Richy was touted at leaving before covid and similarly to Lukaku, Everton is a stepping stone for him.
No news there either then. Need him fit for the fight ahead. Back out wide, not effective as #9.

This is just another day at the office for Everton.

Selling iwobi not sure how we can replace top nigerian internation. But serious rodriguez did not want to be here, plus i just dont get the problem with digne good player but have got two fb with him going. Is early on both but hopefully both can get into the team and show why we bought them. I am not a fan of benitez but when digne goes lets just see what the club ends the window like then is time to judge the deals

It’s one thing kicking off cos you aren’t happy that Digne is going and vitaly is coming in but come on, let’s not go too far with the hypotheticals here.

If Richy went then I think we would get a lot more than Neres would cost so if we got Neres and one other, is that not a step in the right direction?

Status
Not open for further replies.