The new ale in the ground

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happens in some of the lower league grounds mate, but not in the Premier League.

The big Brewers got the monopoly over what's sold.

Shame mate, I'm not a big fan of the bigger brand beers. To bland for me. Im not saying I want something like the Ship and Mitre haha, just something with 3/4 different beers. Maybe change 1 of them every year. I'm living in a dream land aren't I pal?

It doesn't have to be an ale mate. A craft beer is different. It pours like a normal beer not like an ale.

I like the look of the Liverpool Craft Beer Comapny.

"From beneath a railway arch just north of the city centre, Liverpool Craft has been quietly building a national reputation since it was launched by Paul Seiffert and Terry Langton in 2010. Most brewers here focus on real ales served via handpump, but Liverpool Craft has seen its greatest success flow into kegs. Without getting into the sometimes heated craft ale versus real ale debate, craft ales are beers that can be served cold and fizzy on keg, rather than (or as well as) at room temperature via handpumps. And Liverpool Craft’s best-known ale is the crisp, citrus and tropical fruit Love Lane Pale Ale , available cold and fizzy on tap at discerning bars throughout the city. As Paul told me this year, “More people probably know the name Love Lane Pale than know the name of the brewery”. But Liverpool Craft also brews plenty of bottled and cask beers too, including the deliciously crisp and floral Quokka. Its team also help organise the brilliant Liverpool Craft Beer Expo."

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.li...s/fancy-pint-heres-19-merseyside-10586297.amp

Profit margin isn't big enough for the club to sell it.

Craft ales are still a niche market ( although massively growing ).

It's relatively expensive to produce, due to relatively low volumes being made.

Profit margin isn't big enough for the club to sell it.

Craft ales are still a niche market ( although massively growing ).

It's relatively expensive to produce, due to relatively low volumes being made.

I wonder if they could create a hybrid mass produced craft beer (like Brooklyn). I'm making figures up here completely out of the air so forgive me if I go on a tangent. I haven't bought a pint at the game for so long I couldn't tell you what they cost. Say they are £3.50. You must be able to create a craft beer for £3.50-£4.00 a pint? I think I'm just clutching at straws here

Lol.

Possibly the worst ever
Not a patch on a massive can of Faxe.

1423769929_Faxe-Premium-Lager.png

Decent ale, needs decent staff.

Staff that know what they're selling and have a pride in it too.

That's never ever going to happen at Goodison judging by the staff that serve ale and food in the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.