The most exciting forward line we’ve had in years?

Which attack was more exciting?

• Lukaku, Barkley, Deulofeu etc

Votes: 34 40.5%
  • Today’s squad

Votes: 50 59.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Richarlison and Kean are better footie players than Bernard??????????????????
100% Richarlison is yes. Kean I can't say for certain until I've seen him play a few games, but based on what I have seen so far I think he too will be yes.

Bernard is great to watch and he has a very good partnership with Digne. Works his socks off too and is an important player for us. But we would miss Richarlison more. He's not as refined a player as Bernard and is still quite raw and nowhere near his potential yet, but he carries a threat and is a natural goal scorer. I expect Kean to be the same but could be wrong.

Id have us as potentially 5th in terms of attacking players -- if they click lol
I think it's more potential than actual fact at the moment. The 4 I mentioned are up with the best attacks in world football. Especially with Arsenal bringing the lad Pepe in. We need to see how Kean and Iwobi settle. Had we brought in Zaha (I know you weren't a fan) I think we would have been more of a force this year. But I fully expect our attack to improve as players settle and get fully fit. 5th best may be achievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.