The Merseyside Derby Build Up Thread

Fancy our chances despite recent form?

• We're Roberto's Blue Army! We'll batter them and give SG a proper swan song!!!

Votes: 144 25.9%
  • Win- not a great one, but will inspire confidence nonetheless.

Votes: 134 24.1%
  • Tie- Jags with his Golden Boot!!!

Votes: 34 6.1%
  • Loss- feels worse than relegation

Votes: 183 32.9%
  • A goal by Ferguson! Duncan Ferguson!

Votes: 61 11.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would go 4-3-3 Robles Coleman stones jags baines Besic barry mccarthy. Lennon lukaku mirallas. Think barry will have an important job droping deep between jags and stones to help deal with liverpools movement upfront also think we should play the wingers high up the pitch to try and take advantage of three at the back

Would personally sacrifice Naismith/Barkley for McCarthy and take that sting out of cm And play 433 with McGeady and Mirallas. They'll be pegged back also, the only time they've dealt with Mirallas they injured him
I wouldn't be surprised if Mirallas is on fire this weekend,transfer window closed time to crack on and what better game to do it.

We'll get battered. I think.

Oh I hate that! I really feckin' hate that!

If we go at' em we'll beat 'em. If we don't we end up with a shizzly result.
If we get a dodgy ref in Slippy's arse pocket.
I will NEVER say we're on a loser before this game. Of ALL games I will never say it before this one.
Kick their asses Blue boys...

Oh I hate that! I really feckin' hate that!

If we go at' em we'll beat 'em. If we don't we end up with a shizzly result.
If we get a dodgy ref in Slippy's arse pocket.
I will NEVER say we're on a loser before this game. Of ALL games I will never say it before this one.
Kick their asses Blue boys...

Just grown to accept it mate, been confident going into the derby twice ever and we lost both so never optimistic, in the week leading up anyway.

Come 3/4o'Clock on Saturday, I'll be bouncing about claiming we'll score 5

We will win it.
Firstly they will play just two days after the FA Cup game.
Secondly late kick off means the whole Goodison will be boozing and the Gwladys street will score the winning goal if the boys will play the right way.
And at last, probably I am a lucky mascot. I came all the way from Russia and attend a game at Palace, which we won. First win in a 8 games!
COME On now! WE WILL BEAT THE SH-ITE!

We will win it.
Firstly they will play just two days after the FA Cup game.
Secondly late kick off means the whole Goodison will be boozing and the Gwladys street will score the winning goal if the boys will play the right way.
And at last, probably I am a lucky mascot. I came all the way from Russia and attend a game at Palace, which we won. First win in a 8 games!
COME On now! WE WILL BEAT THE SH-ITE!
That's why the police wanted it earlier!

Status
Not open for further replies.