Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Howe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren Higgs

Player Valuation: £1.5m
like all blues i am really frustrated. Part of me still wants to believe in Martinez but then the realisation that he is to stubborn to hold his hands up and say he has got things wrong and to show the fans some respect by being honest about what has gone wrong to show he know how to fix things. So he leaves me no choice but to want a change of manager.

as the saying goes insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting to get different results.

i am concerned with who will replace him if he goes.

Moyes did well for us in the past but i dont see him moving us forward. the way he left still leaves a sour taste. an his negativity he was the polar opposite of Martinez but I dont want that either. maybe we could put the pair in the machine from the fly and out will pop a manger with a bit of balance between positive and negative football.

Mark Hughes for me burned his bridges when at City. talked us down during the Lescott transfer so its a NO from me.

Eddie Howe for me hasn't done enough. his name isn't going to convince the big players to stay or any new ones to join.

Mourinho probably unrealistic 1 ridiculous wage demands 2 waiting for UTD job. if with the new investment and the chance to work with ROM, ROSS and Stones could persuade him he would be my choice.

Villas-Boas would be my second choice. in his first season at Spurs they did well and he got Bale firing on all cylinders (could he do the same with Ross). it was the clubs transfer policy that ruined his time at spurs and most players the bought he didn't ask for. He has been successful in Portugal and Russia.

Status
Not open for further replies.